Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Writer's Night Out


Cherri Galbiati and I went out to Denny's and talked writing till the wee hours of the morning. It was great, but I didn't get home till late, late, late. Now I'm sitting here cross-eyed with fatigue, and typing aimlessly on Karla's computer.

I've got the boy home sick with me again...he's got a spring fever...but Rowan still seems to be resisting it. I had wondered because she fell asleep on the bus ride home yesterday, but was in good spirits all evening, so I guess she's alright.

I guess I'll work on a couple of Christmas short stories this week. Might as well knock those out while the deadline is still a couple months away. Pill Hill Press told me they won't be able to get to my edits till next week, so that frees me up to tackle something else this week without having to worry about checking the email every so often.

Bought a new computer game for myself for the first time in forever. It's STALKER: Call of Pripyet. It's a good first person shooter/rpg hybrid that hasn't been dumbed down like so many computer games nowadays. My laptop can't handle it, so I'm back on the old main machine to play it. It pushes this machine as well, and I know that it won't be too long before this computer won't be able to handle new stuff either. It's almost five years old though, so it's done well.

Oh well, Karla is getting the kiddo off to school so I'll probably catch a little shuteye soon. Goodnite/day

No comments:

Post a Comment