Friday, April 2, 2010

What's on my Plate?


No. Unfortunately it isn't lasagna. I'm only allowed lasagna in rare instances.
.
Basically, as things sit, here is where I am with current projects.
.
1. Waiting for the edit for Part 3 of The Ways of Khrem to come in from Pill Hill Press, so I can begin on that.
2. I've gotten my critiques back on The Barrow Wolf, and I'm ready to start working on that.
3. I'm still at a scene involving three drug runners in Argiope, and haven't finished killing them yet.
4. I'm looking at doing a couple of short stories for a friend. It will be a new genre for me, but I have a rough idea for the first one.
5. I got my copies of "Pandora's Nightmare" and "Proxies of Fate" in from Amazon.com and I need to find time to read those. Easter weekend may provide me with the opportunity.
.
So I guess my plate is full...metaphorically speaking. Speaking of which, the kids are complaining that their breakfasts plates are empty and seem to think I should do something about that.
.
Sigh.
.
Work. Work. Work.

No comments:

Post a Comment