Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Tuesday



Rowan is still enjoying the spoils of Easter.
.
I slept all night, courtesy of the favors of Nyquil, but I'm still groggy as I get up this morning. I needed to do it though, I'm trying to get my nights and days straightened out.
.
I managed to get around a thousand words written on Argiope yesterday. I'm sort of tiptoeing through a scene where the protagonist finally meets a couple of members of one of the secret groups who are now involved in his life. I'll probably have to rewrite the whole scene, but I need to get the dang thing written first. I'm sort of feeling my way through this book anyways.
.
I found my folding walking cane. I had left it at the library. The librarian mused aloud how somebody could forget a walking cane. I couldn't think of nothing to say, so just settled for a shrug and hobbling away. I don't always need a cane, on my good days my braces are enough. Anyways, I will soon have my nifty new cane that lights up in the dark arriving in the mail. Cool.
.
Anyways, here is more adventures with Rowan and reading.
.

1 comment:

  1. I just want to go on record that I was at work while she was getting covered in chocolate. I would have wiped her face before making a video!

    ReplyDelete