Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Gotta Work on this Luck Thing




The spate of bad fortune continues. My nifty new lighted cane arrived from Amazon.com today, but when I put the batteries in it didn't work. Yeah. So now I'm going to have to go to all the trouble of contacting these people and getting another cane.

This unlucky streak has got to stop. I've got things coming up I don't need any wonky luck interfering with.

For one thing, I just set up an interview on blogtalk radio for the release of "The Ways of Khrem." It will take place at 10:00 AM Pacific Time, on Monday, May 31st. I have never been interviewed in my life, and needless to say I'm a bit nervous. Now I've got a date I can count down to that's earlier than Apollocon.

I also got the edit in for Part III: The Ghost of Candlewalk Lane. It doesn't look as severe as the other two did...no entire sections need rewriting...but since it's a longer story all those awkward sentences and stuff add up. It will still take some time to do.I have Rowans therapy for the next two days, so I'll probably get a little done on it, but not really be able to dive into it until Thursday.

Oh well, at least things are moving along. I just need to buy a suit made of four leaf clovers before things move along right off a cliff.

No comments:

Post a Comment