Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Straightening It All Out

Went to be early again last night. I'm trying really hard to get on a day schedule. This means I can write when the kids are at school, and maybe even get a thing or two done around the house.
.
Still working on Argiope, and fiddling around with that one scene. It doesn't really have the tension I want, and seems kind of...I don't know...just happening. Not acceptable for a scene where two men are sitting across a coffee table from each other with guns in their pockets and mistrust in their hearts.
.
The anti-virus on my laptop just mysteriously shut down for some reason. This is my writing computer, so I'm going to pull all my writing files off of it, and take it in to Best Buy and let their Geek Squad puzzle over it. I'll just have to shanghai Karla's computer for the period that mine is down. I'm sure she won't mind :)

4 comments:

  1. Boy, you are naive, thinking your wife won't mind you snagging her computer. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. But...but...it would have been for a good cause!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know what he is talking about. I was busy getting the taxes done. And his computer was fixed right away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, but when I wrote this I had no idea how long it would take...and was merely relying on your sunny good nature and generosity :)

    ReplyDelete