Friday, April 30, 2010

Friday Afternoon Update


My publisher has contacted me to let me know there is a chance the artist might have the cover of The Ways of Khrem ready to look at this weekend. That would be awesome!
.
She also wanted input from me on a little synopsis...one of those little blurbs that goes on the back of the book. I hadn't even thought about those. I'll try and come up with something that she can work with, or at least give her something to build on.
.
I have been having a very productive day editing. I started over at the beginning of the book this morning, and started working my way forward. I'm now halfway through the book. With luck, I might have this edit out of the way by Monday and I can be rid of the thing.
.
I am so looking forward to getting back to writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment