Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Blogging With Fear


So, what do I blog about?

After discovering how much blogging has been sabotaging my works in progress, I can't take a chance on blogging about any of those. Heck, even blogging about writing has me nervous in a general sort of way. At the moment, there hasn't been a lot of writing going on anyways...and perhaps that has me a little superstitious.

So for now, my motto is . . .  "Deeds, Not Words."

Yeah, yeah, I know....it's been done. But it's about to be done again. So I will have to limit my blogging to finished projects and non-writing related things for a while. At least this way when I post something writing related, you guys will know that it's at a stage that it's guaranteed to reach your hands if you ever want it. No more teases and false promises.

I just wonder what I will blog about until I get some projects to an acceptable level of completion?

No comments:

Post a Comment