Saturday, October 23, 2010

Weekends, Interviews, and Stuff


So I got a blog interview by T.L. Haddix. It's part of a series about writers who waited until over thirty to write, and I suppose I certainly qualify for that.

On another note, we are going to take Sheridan on a day trip to his Cub Scout camp out. We are going to only stay for the day, as we just aren't prepared for camp outs yet...especially with Rowan along. We are going to have to come up with a solution to that problem, because I don't want Sheridan having to miss out because of things like that.

I don't know if I will get much writing done this weekend. I'm currently finishing up a short scene in Argiope where Olivia has a short confrontation with an Elder and his wannabe nephew, then I begin the scene where Adam and Antonio have their first encounter with the "bad guys" on their own territory. So big scenes coming up there.

I've also been making a point to read more often. I had fallen out of that habit a few years back, probably about the time I started writing. I think it's a good idea to get back into it a little bit. Both for creative purposes, and for enjoyment. I guess everybody should stay up on whats going on in their field, and in my case the easiest way to do that is to read books. So now I have an account at Goodreads.

Anyways, I'll be out of the house all day Saturday, and have no idea what I'll be doing Sunday. So I guess I'll just wish everybody a happy weekend, and update on Monday.

Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment