Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Wednesday Follies


Wow, that was some article yesterday. I'm going to sprain brain cells if I keep attempting things like that. I better take it easy on the few I have left.

Anyways, today I have to register the seven year old. I know that sounds kind of odd, but that's what they expect you to do with kids nowadays. I gotta go to the local school and assure them that he is pathenogenic free, seven years old, and comes from a house with a local electric bill. You would think for all that they would give me tags for him or something.

Now the fun part of all this is that I'm going to be attempting to register him while toting along his autistic, four year old sister. Of course, he is not going to be there and will miss all this fun...which is probably just as well since I'm sure whatever contributions he would have to the situation would most likely result in me pulling out all my hair anyways. My follicles will be emperiled enough as it is.

After that, I've pretty much got the day off (Thank God, I'll need it.) and I guess I will try and figure out which writing project to tackle next. I suppose it's time to get back to work on the first "Shades" story, Death and White Satin, so that I can publish it in two weeks. I did a little reworking on it's cover last night.

Oh well...busy, busy, busy!

(note to self) When self publishing, editing is more important than ever. I can't keep republishing the same story every time I stumble across an error.

No comments:

Post a Comment