Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Meanwhile, On To The Next Project...


Busy, busy, busy!

 I'm already working up cover candidates for the next and last project of mine for the summer. This is the leading contender for the story, "A Memory of Me." The story itself still needs some polish, so this will probably remain the leader until I get that done and can fully focus on cover art. I'm hoping to have this done by the end of the first week of September. Then I can set aside things like cover art work and promoting for a while, and just focus on writing.

Wednesday is Starbucks day this week. Rowans last day of morning therapy at Learning Lane is this morning, so I will be spending the morning at the nearby Starbucks...working diligently, of course. The extra caffiene helps my productivity, and I do love those Cafe Mocha's. Afterwards I will drop her off at school, which will give me two hours of peace at home.

So far, the kids seem to be enjoying school. I'm pleasantly surprised and hoping this continues. Neither of the teachers have called me, demanding reparations or anything like that yet, so I'm letting myself slide into a mood of cautious optimism here. The only bad part is that all the kids and parents nearby gather in front of my house to board the bus in the morning. My yard, of course, is a travesty of neglect and poor maintenance. This shall have to be rectified since I have to actually meet and talk to different parents every morning.

Sigh. Work, work, work!

No comments:

Post a Comment