Sunday, May 23, 2010
Doing Right by the Boy
1. I think camping out in the back yard with him might be fun...I hope the raccoons don't eat us.
2. There a couple of wooded parks nearby, and he loves taking walks in them. Might start doing photography with him. That's a thought.
3. Now that we have seen a couple of movies together, thats a huge hit with him. I'll just have to choose carefully, but not get too picky. I don't want him being the only kid who hasn't seen a big movie and is wondering what all the other kids are talking about.
4. More trips to Old Town Spring. It's time for snacks at the Loose Caboose!
5. I know he's seven, and i got my first bike at seven, but our street gets a lot of traffic. I'll have to think about that one. I lived in a small town and this is Houston.
I don't know, I'll have to think about it more. What I do know is that he will only be seven once, and time flies. I want to make the most of it.