Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The Road to Recovery


Well, I'm not as deathly ill as I was before, so I shall take that as a sign that there is hope. My head still feels like a balloon stuffed up into a fishbowl, and I really didn't want to get up this morning, but I don't seem to be feverish and the body aches are gone. I feel well enough to take Rowan to her therapy today, which is a huge improvement. If this trend continues, I think everything is going to be alright.

And now that I'm no longer in the throes of mortal pestilence, I've decided to shelve my efforts in HTML and get back to other projects. I have two short stories sitting unfinished that could use a little attention...and running a load of socks might be in my self interest as well. The housework has kind of piled up on me in my infirmity, and I'm hoping that maybe by tomorrow I'll feel good enough to tackle that too. Who knows, I might even be up to some yardwork by this weekend...

...if I can just get my head out of this damn fishbowl.

No comments:

Post a Comment