Thursday, July 15, 2010

Deterioration


I broke a crown today. That's the second one. I suppose I'm going to need to see a dentist about that sometime. I guess I'll just add it to the other things I've been putting off, lettng slide, or ignoring.

There has been a lot of that lately. But sometimes life just doesn't let you do much about it.

Chewing just became more of an adventure, but bridges are expensive and I'm going to need extensive bridgework to fix this mouth.  Walking is a bit more of an adventure too, and someday I'm going to have to get these worn out dropfoot braces replaced, before the prescription runs out....which will be a problem since I missed my last appointment with my neurologist and don't have another scheduled. Our floors need to be replaced in the worst way, but our central air conditoner went kablooey and had to be fixed first, so that got put on hold. The yard...well, I don't want to talk about the yard.

Sometimes life piles up. It gets ahead and catching up ain't easy...and I don't move that fast in the first place.

I'll figure something out.

1 comment:

  1. feels like chasing the wind! I'm with you! As much as I work, it seems the house gets messier, the bills get bigger, and the challenges get trickier.
    I try to remember time is all we have in the end. Time well spent.
    Yards will have jungle theme (ask my poor neglected roses!)
    Hope a happy surprise finds you soon!
    -and make that neurologist appointment. :)

    ReplyDelete