Saturday, June 20, 2009

Yawn! Saturday!


Karla got me out of bed, so I fed the kids and took out the trash. The kids are in their pajamas, in front of Sheridans computer, and playing Feeding Frenzy. I was out late last night, working on critiques, so I'm still a little bleary eyed this morning.

Apollocon put out it's schedule. There are a couple of things worth checking out Friday evening, but I don't have anybody to watch the kids. I probably need to find somebody because it would be better if I got my convention pass on Friday, so I wouldn't be struggling to get in while the writers workshop begins on Saturday morning. I just need somebody to watch them from 2 PM until Karla gets home at seven that night. Ah well, I'll figure something out. Time to go water the lawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment