Friday, June 19, 2009

Humming Along


Right now I'm doing laundry, taking care of the kids, and reading a book recommended to me by my publisher. It's called "A Little Murder" by Cindy Davis. So far, I'm enjoying it very much...and I'm paying attention to her use of metaphor, which I've been told she is very good at. It's always good to learn while enjoying a good book.

Later I will need to vacuum up all the bath salts that Rowan scattered all over the living room carpet. Too late to save them now, so I figure I'll let the fragrance soak in before vacuuming them up. The living room smells better than it has in a while. Sigh, at least it wasn't eggs...like last time.

Later, when Karla gets home I'll try to get back to critiquing those stories. Apollocon is only a week away now, so I better get cracking. After that, I need to come up with some new stories. I have a couple in development, but I'm not too happy with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment