Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Optimism Rising



I have now reached 135,000 words in Argiope (or Spider's Dance, or Dance of Spiders, etc)

The different forces have all been put in place and are about to start converging for the final showdown at a ramshackle little farm on a foggy, early morning. There are still details to hammer out, and a couple of minor characters to decide whether to include in this scene or not, but I'm almost there. There is light at the end of the tunnel.

The goal is to have that rough draft done by May. It's still on the outside edge of possibility, so there is hope.

Not much else to report right now. Just an update.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, at least it is moving forward. I am impressed, because I know what a challenge this has been.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the update! I look forward to reading :)

    ReplyDelete