Friday, July 8, 2011

Rowan Makes New Friends


Rowan had no therapy scheduled at Learning Lane this week, so I thought it might be nice to let her go where Sheridan and I always go while she's in school. So I packed up some lunch and drinks and it was off to North Shore Park to meet the ducks.

Rowan was delighted.

She got a thrill out of tossing popcorn to the ducks.


But she felt the process was inefficient and decided to take matters into her own hands. Needless to say, the ducks were very impressed with her solution to the problem.


On another note, I have not given up on writing...but I am going very slow. I am just overwhelmed with the house and kids this summer, and can't devote much time or thought processes to it. I'm currently outlining my way forward on some projects. I'm really just creeping along, but stuff IS getting done.

And on that note, the dryer just buzzed and announced it's time to move all the different loads of laundry down to their next station. Sigh, my Man Card is as good as revoked.

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment