Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Bah! Technology! It's Plotting Against Us!


So I had taken little fifteen second clips during the course of our weekend in Galveston in order to splice them together and make a youtube video. That was going to be the feature of my Weds blog, but it wasn't to be.

First, Windows Moviemaker doesn't like MP4's. Then I discovered that my old version of Corel Video Editor considers the format invalid as well. Then I discovered that since I had changed the names of the video files, that my video camera wouldn't splice them together itself. So it looks like everybody is going to get spared the horror of a mini-vacation movie for now.

Bah!

Oh well, I guess it just wasn't meant to be.

But just wait...next month we will go on a full vacation and by that time I will have figured out what went wrong and then...oh yes, and then...there will be vacation video goodness for the masses!

BWAAAHAHAHA!!!!

Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment