Monday, February 1, 2010

Writer's Night Out


Cherri Galbiati and I went out to Denny's last night for one of our rare and wonderful Writer's Nights Out. We yacked it up until well after one in the morning, and no food whatsoever was thrown. Overall, it was a great time.
.
I wasn't so bright eyed and bushy tailed this morning, though.
.
Just got the four year old off to school, and now is that pause in the morning while we relax for an hour until it is time for Karla and Sheridan to hit the road. Sheridan's enjoying breakfast and Karla is enjoying the internet.
.
I'm not sure what my plans are for today, yet. I'll need to visit the grocery story sometime, and I might drop by Best Buy and look at some electronics. On the other hand, it's cold out there so I might keep my time outdoors to a minimum. Ah well, I've got about an hour to think about it.
.
Good day, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment