Saturday, February 27, 2010

And The Words Flow On


I am approaching the three thousand word mark for today, and the words still keep coming. I love it when this happens. If I could write constantly at this rate I could have this novel finished by the end of next month.
.
Of course that's not going to happen. But it sure would be nice.
.
Still, it always seems that it's when I'm really cranking out the text that life decides to step up and throw a wrench in things. Karla has to work tomorrow so I can't stay up too late, even though I'm still getting a lot done. And I'm going to have the kids all morning tomorrow, then have to take them to a party in the afternoon, so Saturday isn't going to see much in the way of production. Sunday, I'm hoping to take Sheridan to Old Town Spring for one of our Father/Son outings because winter hasn't let us do that in a while.
.
Anyways, I guess I better get back to writing while the muse is upon me.
.
Update: It's 3:OO AM and I have a little over four thousand words added to the manuscript. I hate to do it, but I need to call it a night. The kids are naturally going to get up early since it's a weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment