Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Progress of Sorts


My weekly weigh in reveals that I have only lost 1 1/2 to 2 pounds this week. Not exactly shedding the pounds at the speed I hoped for there. I guess that any loss is a good one though. At least I'm not porking up. But at this rate it's going to be a long time before I get anywhere near my goal.
.
Heck, I'm not even quite down to point where my old doctor told me I should lose weight a couple of years back.
.
Sigh.
.
On another front, work on "Argiope" proceeds. I'm now at 16.600 words, and working my way towards the end of the hospital gunfight and the end of part one. I think another thousand to fifteen hundred words should do it. Then I'll send part one off to my proofreaders while I try to strategize my way through part two.
.
Or I might take a break and do a short story or two. I don't know yet. At this rate, I'll finish "Argiope" and get skinny at about the same time.
.
Oh well, we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment