Friday, February 26, 2010

Late Start

I slept in today, so I got a late start on my writing.
.
On the good side, I ripped out four hundred words in no time since I had a good idea where the next scene was going. I like to get at least a thousand words a day in when writing a novel. I don't always get that, far from it, but this is a good start.
.
I'm going to have to pick up the kids soon. So writing will probably slow to a crawl until they go to bed. Tomorrow is a birthday party, so I don't expect to get much done tomorrow either. Weekends are not terribly productive for me, what with the kids being home and family things to do.
.
At least now that the computers are working, I can park the kids in front of their favorite programs. There are some fun educational programs out there these days, and they keep the kids busy while hopefully teaching them a little something.
.
Oh well, back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment