Tuesday, February 9, 2010

A Cause For Cautious Celebration


A while back, I submitted the prologue and first two chapters of "The Ways of Khrem," to a publisher.
.
Today that publisher asked to see the rest of the manuscript.
.
Now that in no way means that the publisher is going to accept the novel for publication. It just means the opening chapters were good enough to merit a look at the full novel itself. But that is still a cause for celebration in itself, so I am relaxing my carb restrictions tonight...just a tad...and having pinto beans and hot links for dinner. I know that doesn't sound like much, but to my carb starved body it sounds like heaven.
.
Now if they actually do accept the novel, then the real celebration will take place...and diet be damned. I will glutenize myself stupid, while pouring down Dr. Pepper and gorging on pizza and chili cheese dogs. But until that glorious day, I will content myself with the mild charms of pinto beans and sausage.
.
It's all good :)
.
UPDATE: I am now full of beans and insanely happy about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment