Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Coming Up Empty



Well, I didn't write a single word today. I just couldn't come up with a single idea of where to start. I don't always need a complete story in mind to start writing, but I've got to have something. So far...nada.

On the other hand, I did figure out how to hook my laptop up to my new HDTV and use it as a Blue-ray player. That right there counts as major man points. Now I have this instinctual urge to run out into the woods in my underwear and strangle a deer. RAWR!!

But I'm a little old and fat for those kind of activities, so Bambi is safe. For now. On the other hand, I have lost four more pounds since last weigh-in so some things are going in the right direction. Although I have eaten so much meat and greens lately, I'm more likely to lose control and attack a potato than I am a deer.

MMmmmmm....potatoes. Hash browns. French fries.

Sob!

No comments:

Post a Comment