Thursday, December 1, 2011

Life Outside of Writing

While I have been productive as of late, being a househusband and a Dad demand much of a my time and attention as well. Of course, it occurs to me that kiddos may be trainable....



Not bad, eh?

Of course with my luck, I'll get the girl trained all right and proper and some nosey jerk of a handsome prince will show up and cart her off to his castle. How is that fair? I do all the training and HE gets his floors scrubbed!

Oh well, I'm going to make a major push at writing over the upcoming weekend and we'll see how that works out. And while I'm at it, maybe I can teach the girl to do laundry :D

1 comment:

  1. Because then they produce handsome children, train them to scrub floors, and send them over to your house because "poor old Grandpa needs help cleaning up." I do it to Courtney every chance I get. I figure if I can't get her to work at my house, maybe she'll work at her grandmother's house!

    ReplyDelete