Friday, December 18, 2009

Oh Noes!!!!


Today has snuck up on me, and I'm not ready for it. It's the kids last day of school, and I'm about to have them home with me for two whole weeks.
HELP!!!
I'm outnumbered! It's two against one and they're both younger and faster than me. I'm doomed! Don't be fooled by their innocent little faces . . . it's amazing the amount of mischief and mess these two can create if left to their own devices. They have to be watched, closely and at all times, or disaster will rapidly strike. Thankfully they are now at an age where the odds of some foreign object plugging the toilet are slight, the imagination quails at what new deviltry they may cook up with two whole weeks on their hands.
Nope, I'm not going to be doing much writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment