Sunday, December 27, 2009

Good Times

I'm baaa-aack!

I didn't have an opportunity to get to the internet the past few days, so I apologize for not updating the blog.

I spent the past few days with family, and a great deal of good food. I think I have put on ten pounds over the weekend. On the bright side, none of it had gluten in it and I can feel the stuff finally getting out of my system. I guess that leaves me fat and clear headed. Oh well, I suppose I can diet. At least everybody had a good time and a Merry Christmas. The kids had a ball.

On another positive, and somewhat surprising, note . . . the Cowboys beat the Redskins and ensured themselves of a playoff berth. All of this positive energy has definitely got me in the holiday spirit.

And yet another positive development is that my new found clear headedness has allowed me to start the rewrite of the Khrem story. I did a tentative rewrite of the first chapter, and while it still needs work, it is a definite improvement. So if I don't succumb to being enormously fat over the next few weeks, I think have a good chance of getting this story into shape. It needs a lot of work, but it can be done. Of course I still have the kids home with me all this coming week, so I probably won't get much done until school starts.

Ah well, things are looking up.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment