Thursday, June 24, 2010

Late Start

I finally got to bed at a decent time last night, and loved it so much that I didn't want to get up this morning. So I'm running a little late on things.

I now have my bookmarks for Apollocon printed out, and they are waiting to be cut at Office Depot. They came out looking really good...even better than they look on the computer screen. So that's another task successfully completed. My poster is done as well, and also looks very good. Heck, all our table needs now is little flags and streamers...maybe sparklers at the corners.

Also, my brand new Sanyo Xacti HD2000 camcorder of awesomness arrived yesterday! Woohoo! Now I shall capture all those precious and embarrassing moments in glorious high definition!

*does a happy dance around the room*

Anyways, there is still more that needs to be done, so I shall get busy. The house is in better shape after the visit of our cleaning lady, but I've noticed we have let stuff pile up where she is having a harder and harder time sorting it and putting it away. Time to get rid of some junk.

3 comments:

  1. Hope Apollocon goes well. We never get those types of conventions up here. The closest would be in Seattle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to it. I'll be sure and get pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best wishes on Apollocon, brother. I don't think we say it enough but we are VERY, VERY proud of you. Not just because of getting published - as much for the dedication and professionalism you have developed along the way. But the image of you doing a happy dance around the living room may be seared into my brain for the rest of my life. LOL

    ReplyDelete