Monday, June 28, 2010

It's Over


Apollocon is behind me, and I'm pretty much a wreck.

Despite Cherri's heroic efforts in finding me a gluten free brownie yesterday...the damage was done. After three days of stuffing on glutenized foods, AND all the excitement of the convention, I'm a mess. I came home and went to bed at 4 PM and slept straight through to 9:30 AM. My hands are shaking so hard I can barely use the computer mouse (guess how many corrections I'm making while typing this). The world still seems to be on the other end of a tunnel. And I still have to get my daughter to her therapist here in a little while.

Sigh.

The convention gave me a lot to think about, and I will go into that later this afternoon. Hopefully my hands will have settled down a little by then. I just needed to get this post written before my mom started calling, wondering what happened to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment