Saturday, August 29, 2009

Oh Noes!


I'm between stories again!

And as we all know, that means I soon start tearing my hair out and start thinking I'm a washed up, talentless hack. I guess it's just that until I have a good idea for a story, I don't know that I will ever have another good idea again. So I kind of like the feeling of working on a story, because it means I've still got one good idea left in me. Yeah, it's a bit of a vicious cycle.

It will probably be a good thing when I try and tackle novels again next year, since I will have that "one good idea" last me for quite a while. I actually spent a good deal of last night laying in bed and thinking about "Argiope." I've been letting that one stew on the back burner until I have a better idea where it's going.

Ah well, the weekend is upon me and I suppose it wouldn't hurt me to just relax the little gray cells for a day or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment