Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Afternoon Update


Well, I have the two copies for the Cats in a Dreamspell contract signed and mailed out. Now it's just a matter of waiting until they can sign them and mail one back to me. I need to get a real filing cabinet, one that all the drawers can be locked on, to keep my writing stuff in.

Also got Rowan off to her therapist. She did pretty good, and I made sure she didn't fall asleep in the car on the way there so she wouldn't wake up in a grouchy mood.

On the other hand, I'm about on my last legs. My sleeping schedule got all messed up, and I'm fighting to stay awake. All I've got to do is last until Karla gets home and then it's off to bed for me. I'll be sure and take some melatonin or something to try and help me sleep through the night and get my schedule straightened out. I hate being up all day, but being so hazy and tired that I'm useless. I need to get to editing that story so I can get it off to Pill Hill Press.

Then I need to work on one for LL Dreamspell. It's time to put the thinking cap on and come up with something for their revenge anthology.

No comments:

Post a Comment