Monday, August 24, 2009

Getting Started

Woohoo!

Rowan started school yesterday, and the bus found us on the very first day. Therefore I anticipate no troubles tomorrow. After finishing this post, I need to run to Walmart and get some ground turkey to make sausage with so she will have some breakfast to take with her tomorrow.

I've also got both critiques back from the people who agreed to do them, Steph and Charlie, so now I can get on with the editing. Thanks guys! With luck, I will have it in shape and ready to submit by Friday.

Also, I just got my contract forms from LL Dreamspell for their Cat anthology lately. I need to fill those out tonight and get them back into the mail.

Things are humming along and I better get some shades for that bright future approaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment