Monday, August 24, 2009

Laundry Day

Today, much laundry was done. The main person to thank for that was Karla's mom, Lu. She led the way while we sorted laundry baskets full of clothes that had been waiting for . . . well, we'll just say they were waiting for a long time. Other baskets of laundry were washed, and much got accomplished.

I didn't do any writing today, but I have come to realize that just isn't an option when you have company. I'll start back on tomorrow night or Tuesday, I guess. Maybe being in a house devoid of full baskets of laundry will be inspiring. We shall see.

Of course, it may have just gotten even harder for me to get to my computer now. Sheridan and Rowan got some games for her birthday, and a couple of them required an internet connection. Therefore they were installed on my machine. Earlier today I had Rowan on one machine and Sheridan on the other. Sigh. I'm holding off getting a laptop until Windows 7 comes out. It shouldn't be too long now.

No comments:

Post a Comment