Sunday, March 21, 2010

In the Clutches of the Evil Empire


So I spent more time on facebook today.
.
I accepted lots of friendships, instant messaged with a couple of friends (one I haven't seen in a long time), learned the difference between "home" and "my wall," exchanged comments with other friends, then learned how to hide the results of games that it seems half the populace of facebook are playing.
.
Yeah.
.
I can see this is going to do wonders for my writing production. I'm an addictive personality who fought for years to give up smoking, wheat containing foods, and have even fought an addiction to soda pop of all things. Now my wife turns me on to the internet version of crack.
.
Yeah, this is going to end well. Really...just wait and see.
.
UPDATE: Drat! It turns out I was wrong about the pronunciation of Argiope after all, as demonstrated here. I'll have to think about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment