Monday, March 8, 2010

Forging Onwards and Slaying Dragons.


Okay, maybe not slaying dragons...more like squishing quotation marks. Due to my using more than one machine to write this novel, my quotation marks vary throughout the book. Therefore I'm now going line to line, making them match.
.
Ugh
.
At least it's making me do a thorough check of each sentence as I hunt for problems. But this is taking a while. I'm about halfway though Part One now, so I'll probably be at this another night or two. And then I can focus on rewrites. That's not too bad. With a little effort, maybe I can have Part One ready to submit back sometime next week.
.
On another front, I'm giving myself mental breaks by plotting the website. Above is a banner I made for it. It's just a placeholder until I see what the cover art and fonts are, but it serves it's purpose for now. Needless to say, Argiope has been put on temporary hold again while I work on this. Hopefully, it won't be for long.
.
Ah well, back to the salt mine.
.
DIE YOU INFERNAL QUOTATION MARKS FROM THE WRONG FONT!! I SHALL SLAY YOU ALL WITH MY TRUSTY SWOR...ERR...LAPTOP!

No comments:

Post a Comment