Wednesday, March 17, 2010

By the Power of Nyquil!!!!

Ugh. I was feeling a little under the weather yesterday evening. So I took some Nyquil and went to bet early.

Thirteen hours later my wife pulls me out of bed to help her gather the trash. I didn't really want to get up then either. So now I'm staring bleary eyed at the computer while Rowan plays quietly at the table behind me. Ugh.

On a brighter note, Cherri Galbiati reserved us a corner table in the dealers room at Apollocon. We will both have a variety of books to peddle, so we should be able to offer the public a good choice. And with it being in the Dealers room, instead of the hall where a lot of the other authors are, we might have a better shot at a wall outlet to power our laptops with.

Anyways, there is a possibility my novel will be out by then. Woohoo!! So I'll have to keep tabs and get hold of samples of the artists coverwork as soon as possible so I can make posters and bookmarks. This is going to be soooo cool!

Now back to our regularly scheduled program.

Hack! Cough! Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment