Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Early to Bed


I fell asleep early last night . . . lulled to sleep by the drone of my magnificent new television turned to the comforting sounds of Monday Night Football. The wife woke me sometime around halftime and sent me to bed.

Still struggling with the writers block. I've pretty much decided that I'm just going to write a mish mash for NaNoWriMo. Just cram together all the different images I can use for future horror stories into one semi-sensical story. Then I'll have them for future use. I don't know if that would count as a real story, but at least it will be something.

Then there is the creeping matter of the housework. "Creeping" in the sense that the mess is rising like a tide around me.

Sigh. Talk about a horror story . . .

Oh well, time to get the kids off to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment