Wednesday, June 8, 2011

So It's Wednesday


And I slept in.

There really hasn't been much to report. Just me watching the kids. I've got a feeling the rest of the summer is going to be a lot like this.

My needle has been running pretty close to the E on my personal fuel tank, and since I don't feel sick I suspect it's only my CMT acting up. If that's the case I'll just have to be patient and ride it out.

So here I sit with nothing to say.

Bleh.

Does "Bleh." count?

Probably not.

So the garbage men picked up my trash today...just like they always do on Weds so I guess that doesn't really count as news either.

Yeah, foks. It's that bad.

I'm even starting to miss the raccoon.


Sigh. It ain't easy being me.

I hope all of your humpdays out there are going better.

Bleh!

No comments:

Post a Comment