Sunday, July 8, 2012

Progress Continues



So progress continues.

The Dead Stop manuscript was officially upgraded to second draft this morning. For me, that's a big step towards finished since I do tons of revisions in each draft. I'm now at the point where I'll just be evaluating the use of passive voice, the way sentences flow and if the different paragraphs and scenes have the rhythm I want, and basically polish.

I've been working on cover art too.

Above is the latest upgrade in the current theme I have going. I intend to explore a couple of other cover ideas, but decided to keep polishing this one until I got the correct photos and elements for the others. In the process, i'm learning more about my photo editor. All this learning is going to give my poor old brain a cramp. And I still have so much to learn.

Now I'll have to start turning attention towards marketing as well. I want to give this book a decent start, so I'm going to have to come up with some strategies for that. Oh well....work, work, work, study, study, study...

No comments:

Post a Comment